The four-wheeled 4HP was created by FR Simms in 1896, it was the first car to come from Daimler and came with hot tube ignition, automatic inlet valves driven by a four speed gear box. Built in the era of horse and horseless carriages, the 4HP features made the car more reliable.
Place of origin: UK
Engine: Flat two cylinder, 1527cc (93ci)
Maximum Power: 3kw (4BHP)
Layout: 4 speed manual, rear wheel drive
Top speed: 32kph (20kph)